News and information for all those involved in children's services in Merton
Young Merton Together is a bi-monthly e-magazine, accessed online. It is written for all those involved in children's and young people's services in Merton.
It contains news and information about local services and projects, events and training, and will keep you up to date with developments in national policy and research. The e-magazine is intended to meet information needs of Children's Trust partners including statutory, community and voluntary services; schools and elected members.
The e-magazine has sections for:
- top local news stories
- each of the every child matters outcomes: be healthy, stay safe, enjoy and achieve, economic well being, and positive contribution
- service management and partnerships
- local training and events
- national policy and research
- national training and events
- national consultations
- There is also a link to the
Merton Voluntary Service Council database of services.