The Merton Partnership co-ordinates the delivery of services and other activities in the borough to improve the quality of life and physical environment experienced by Merton residents and visitors to the borough.
The Merton Partnership is a local strategic partnership, bringing together organisations that provide services or are involved in public life in the borough, working together to achieve our vision of Merton as
"a great place to live and call home, where citizens are also neighbours and take responsibility for improving their own lives and neighbourhoods"
The Merton Partnership is:
- working to improve the quality of life for people in Merton by building strong, safe, active and sustainable communities
- determined to bridge the gap between the east and west of the borough
The Merton Partnership will achieve this by:
- bringing together organisations from the public, private and voluntary sectors to harness collective strengths and resources
- overseeing the delivery of Merton's Community Plan
- recognising that we achieve more by working together