The Merton Partnership comes together collectively at its annual conference.
The last conference took place on 3 July 2018 and was attended by over 100 members of the Merton Partnership. The theme was how to strengthen social capital in Merton.
Please find below presentations from the keynote speakers at this event:
- Chris Chinnock – Asset Based Community Development
- Daniel Jackson – Building stronger communities
- Somayeh Agnia - role of business in empowering communities
Workshops were also held on the following themes.
- Developing an Asset Based Community Development approach in Merton
- Social capital and health and wellbeing in Merton - what’s the link?
- Informal involvement of parents and families in local services
- London Borough of Culture / FilmMerton
The following organisations took part in a pre-event Social Network Market Place:
Stallholders at Merton Partnership Conference 2018
- Age UK Merton
- BAME Voice
- Blue Cross Hospital Merton
- Carers Support Merton
- Destiny7 CIC
- Fayre and Square
- Imagine Independence
- London Youth
- Merton Centre for Independent Living
- Merton Chamber of Commerce
- Merton Mencap
- Merton Seniors Forum
- Merton Sensory Impairment Team
- Merton Voluntary Service Council
- National Autistic Society Merton Branch
- Salvation Army
- SPEAR London
- Time to Shine
- Wimbledon Community Association
- Wimbledon Guild